OPI - Star Light Gel Lamp GL903 V3 (110v - 220v)
Features & Benefits
- Manual/auto mode with hand sensor to activate the preset timer
- Rubber feet for stability
- Resistant to functional damage after accidental drops
- Sturdy construction made with 58% metal and 25% OPI Resist Polymer
- Resistant to acetone
- Gray exterior won’t show nail dust or dirt
The flat plate guides the hand to proper placement for precision curing. When clients insert a hand, they should feel for the 5-finger stopper guide, which features 4 grooves for fingers and a pad for thumb placement. Unlike OPI’s older lamps, the finger stoppers are made to blend in with the plate’s flat surface to ensure clients are comfortable.
Between services, remove the hand plate, wash, and allow it to dry. Follow up by spraying the plate with EPA-registered cleaning solution on both sides; then, wipe it down. When the lamp is unplugged and cool, wipe down the interior and exterior with a disinfectant cloth or cleaning solution, making sure you avoid the LED diodes.
- Designed for your favorite gel colors, setting details for nail art, and sculpting gels.
- Uniform light output and mirrored interior provide even curing across all 5 fingers and toes.
- Ergonomically designed and tested in collaboration with nail pros around the world.
- 2-year limited warranty guaranteed.
- Available to professional nail technicians only.
- Made in the USA.
Support both 110v-220v. Can be used in EU plug 220v.
Note: This is not a lamp with battery. Need to plug to use.